Meet Dr. Mannava
Dr. Rashee Mannava is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. She grew up in Dayton, Ohio and graduated magna cum lade from Youngstown State University. She then graduated with honors from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine where she was awarded The American Academy of Periodontology Predoctoral Outstanding Achievement Award and was inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honors Society. She spent the next three years completing specialty training in periodontics and dental implants at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. As a result of her exemplary leadership skills, she was elected by her peers to be Chief Resident of the residency program. She also earned a degree of Masters in Dental Science.
After finishing her training, Dr. Mannava went on to private practice in periodontics. She also achieved her periodontology board certification making her a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology.
Dr. Mannava is proficiently trained in non-surgical and surgical treatment of periodontal disease and soft tissue grafting. She also has extensive experience in the placement of dental implants, bone regeneration, and sinus augmentation.
Dr. Mannava is a member of The American Dental Association, The American Academy of Periodontology, and The American Board of Periodontology.
In addition to her profession, Dr. Mannava enjoys cooking, playing tennis, traveling, and most of all, spending time with her husband and 2 year old daughter.
Dr. Mannava is excited to begin practicing in central Ohio and is dedicated to delivering the highest quality dental treatment. She places an emphasis on prevention and strives to provide her patients with the best treatment options available for their long term oral health.
Credentials and Memberships
- 2016: Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- 2012-2015: Certificate of Periodontology: University of Pittsburgh
- 2012-2015: Masters in Dental Science: University of Pittsburgh
- 2008-2012: Doctor of Dental Medicine: University of Pittsburgh
- Inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honors Society
- 2005-2008: Bachelors of Science, Biology, Magna Cum Laude: Youngstown State University
- 2015-Present: Private Practice, Limited to Periodontics
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- American Board of Periodontology